Saturday, February 9, 2013

More Bra Reviews!

Hello everyone! I got two T-Shirt bras from Parfait by Affinitas in light nude and in black.They give you a good lift and are pretty seamless. However it is good to just make sure you read the reviews about sizing. For example, someone mentioned in the reviews that Parfait by Affinitas in the Jeanie Plunge Tshirt bras, the cups run larger than Panache Tshirt Bras and a band size smaller. So for example, if you buy a 28E in Panache Tshirt Cleo bras, I suggest getting a 30D in the Parfait by Affinitas Jeanie plunge T-shirt bra.  I sized down a cup size in the Parfait by Affinitas bra and bought a 30 band size since they start at 30 not 28 but run smaller in the band than Panache, I got a 30D in Parfait by Affinitas, instead of my usual size 28E. and it fits the same as my Panache in 28E. Here are pictures of the bras: In UK cup sizes a 28DD is the same as 30D in cup sizes but a band size smaller, and 28E is the same as 30DD in cup sizes but a band size smaller. 













-Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment