Wednesday, February 27, 2013


Hi everyone!  Today I will be reviewing a gift box my niece got me from LUSH.  I always wanted to give LUSH a try but never did because I have such sensitive skin and was just too scared to try them.  Not to mention there isn't a store near me, otherwise I would have tried them since their stores can basically make a sample for you out of almost any of their items, which I think is pretty great.  I mean who doesn't love samples!  LUSH offers great handmade items, and if you have not had a chance to check out their website I really recommend doing so, they have a great story.  Not only are they cruelty free but they are also fighting against animal testing which I think is just fabulous!  They also give back with a hand a body lotion called charity pot where 100% of the purchase price goes towards supporting humanitarian, environmental and animal rights causes locally and around the world.  Needless to say I will be purchasing from them again.  I love companies that are natural, cruelty free, and give back.  We need more companies like them.  Not all of the items that came in my gift box are on their website since it was a seasonal gift so I will just review the items that I did find on their website. 
One of the items was a soap bar that smelled amazing, I seriously wanted to eat it!!!!!!!  It was very smooth and moisturizing and most importantly it didn't irritate my skin, which is a bonus because almost everything irritates my skin.  This soap lathered up very well and I was able to use it all over my skin, neck to toes!  The scent wasn't too strong and didn't linger on my skin, but my bathroom really smelled nice after.  I tend to get headaches if a product scent is too strong and non of my LUSH products caused me a headache, they were all a great.  Here is a link to the soap
The second item was a bubble bar which I actually just used this past weekend.  Like all the LUSH products this bubble bar smelled so good, my whole box actually made my bedroom smell like a fairy garden.  I would buy this box again just to have it in my bedroom.  The bubble bar made so many bubbles, at first it crumbled up pretty fast once I put it under running water and I didn't think there was going to be a lot of bubbles but I was completely wrong, it was bubble central!  The soak was great and my skin was very nice and moisturized after wards.  Once again no skin irritations, and no headaches!
The last item I will review is their lip scrub.  Can I just say this smelled great and was delicious, how I have managed not to eat it all is beyond me.  All you do is dip your finger in and grab some of this great tasting scrub and rub it on your lips.  After wards your lips with be super smooth, moisturized, pretty darn yummy and totally kissable!
Well I hope these reviews will help you decided if you want to give LUSH products a try.  If you live in an area where there is a LUSH store near you I HIGHLY recommend visiting them and getting some samples, you wont be disappointed!
-Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment