Saturday, February 9, 2013

BLACK FAUX SUEDE BOOTS FROM AEROSOLES

Hello again! So I found the most comfy faux suede boots that use to cost 120.00 and now they are on 39.99 at http://www.aerosoles.com/eng/product/wonderling/wonderlin

I wear Dr.Scholes cushiony soles so instead of buying my usual 7.5 size I bought these in size 8. I love them so far! They are comfortable and look great with dresses or skinny pants and are great for snow and cold weather because they are not slippery at all! If you don't like wearing soles get your usual size in boots. These boots do have a little bit of cushion at the soles, but I always need extra cushion at the ball of my feet so I always end up wearing cushiony soles.

Here are some pics of the boots. I got them in black, but they do have other colors.

-Elisa



No comments:

Post a Comment