Thursday, February 7, 2013

Signature Minerals makeup

Hello everyone! Today I want to tell you about Signature Minerals: http://www.signatureminerals.com/
Their make up has great prices and they give you free samples! They give you 6 little jars so if you don't know your skin tone you can pick a few and try them out! Once you know your color you can order it. The two day shipping is 7 dollars which is not bad! I mean for 6 free tiny jars of make up which equals to like two regular jars of make up and pay 5 or 7 bucks for shipping is a great deal. Their biggest jar is a little bigger than the Bare Minerals jar and it is only $14.95 instead of $28 bucks like Bare Minerals. Signature Minerals does not test on animals and it is perfect for sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts. My favorite Signature Mineral make up is their translucent powder, bronzer, powder foundation, and blush. I have not tried their eye shadows yet since I like pressed powder eye shadow not loose because it is easier to put on. I tend to get loose powder eye shadow under my under eye circles and it is hard to remove the eye shadow stains from under my eyes.
I love their powder foundation because when it is on my face it does not look caked on and it looks like I am not wearing any powdered foundation. It goes on thin and smooth and covers tiny blemishes at the same time! I highly recommend Signature Minerals!
-Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment