Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Murads Environmental Shield Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15


Hi everyone!  Today I will be reviewing Murads Environmental Shield Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15.  I got this as a sample and as a little background I have eyelid eczema and the only product that seems to help is black soap with Sheabutter to remove eye makeup, everything else irritates my eyes, so I really have to be careful what I put on my eyes.  So I got this as a sample and looked over the ingredients and figured I would give it a try and I like it as a day eye cream.  Its goes on smooth and conditions my eyes very well.  My only problem with it is the the fact that it doesn't mix all that well with under eye concealer.  When I put on the eye cream and then my powder concealer it seems to gather in the crease.  However on days that I don't wear makeup it would be a good option to condition your eyes as well as protect them from the sun.  The pricy is also a tad big high so I am not sure if I will repurchase.  I think I can find another eye cream with the same good results minus the high cost.

-Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment